I am very happy to note that SNIST Robotics club celebrating its 11 th Anniversary on 4.3.2018. It is my honor to serve as the faculty adviser for the SNIST Robotics Club for the last six years. On this occasion I'm so excited to announce that SNIST is one of Engineering Colleges across the country after IITs organizing a “ROBOVEDA” a National Robotics Symposium regularly every year for the last 10 years. Our director, staff and students have put in a tremendous amount of work over the years to make SNIST a 21st Century Automation & Robotic School! SNIST Robotics Club is open to all Engineering branch students. The mission of the club is to teach the members what robotics is, and how it is being used in today’s Industry world. The key learning outcomes of the SNIST Robotics Club efforts are:
- Applying Engineering knowledge for Robotics Technology Applications
- Developing solutions, selecting, building, testing and evaluating for Robot models
- Finding creative alternative solutions in the field of Automation and Robotics
- Learning how to communicate, share ideas and work together
- Getting lots of Hands on experience with sensors, motors and intelligent units required for building various robots.
I look forward to continuing to work with such outstanding students and their teams while making SNIST Robotic club a nationally and internationally recognized institution in Robotics!
I wish all the success for every member of the club in their future career.